We know that keeping your personal information private is important to you. That’s why DFPG Investment, LLC wants you to know how we protect the information you share with us and the measures we take to safeguard your information.
We have built our business on a foundation of integrity, honesty, and trust. These values are reflected in our longstanding commitment to protect your privacy.
On our websites, we strive to provide you with the most comprehensive and dependable source of financial and insurance product information on the Web. You can access this information on our site with complete anonymity. Whenever you do supply personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address, it is kept secure and used solely to answer your inquiry, comply with your request, or supply you with information about products and services to help you meet your needs. Having accurate information about you permits us to perform the functions and services you request or authorize, provide you with better customer service, increase the efficiency of our operations, comply with legal and regulatory requirements and inform you of updates to our Web site.
While we have taken steps to make the information you provide to us as secure as possible against unauthorized access, please keep in mind that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Any information disclosed online can potentially be intercepted and used by unauthorized parties. We cannot guarantee the privacy of any communications made over the Internet. While we maintain reasonable electronic safeguards regarding our enrolled users, we will not assume any responsibility for any harm, loss, or damage you may incur as a result of your transmittal of personal information over the Internet to or by Federated. Please note however, that we will never ask for social security numbers, bank account numbers, insurance policy numbers, etc, through our Web site.
To meet our users’ insurance and financial needs, we gather and maintain many types of information. To preserve your privacy we pledge to:
- Collect only the information we need to help us deliver the products and services you desire;
- Protect against unauthorized access to your information;
- Refuse to sell your information to outside mailing list companies or telemarketers;
- Require companies that partner with us to protect your information in accordance with strict privacy standards;
- Give you a choice about sharing your information for marketing purposes;
- Maintain up-to-date privacy notices on our Web site(s).
We generally will not give information about you to third parties without your consent, unless otherwise permitted by law. When we do disclose information we generally will disclose only what we consider reasonably necessary and no more. If necessary to conduct our business, we may give information to:
- our agents,
- our affiliates, or
- others who perform business services for us.
Our policy for children
We do not use our Web site to knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13.
Links to other Web sites
Disclosure of SEC-required order routing information:
DFPG is NOT a market center, therefore SEC Rule 605 is NOT APPLICABLE
SEC RULE 606 Quarterly Disclosure of Order Routing Information:
- “Make publicly available”, posting on an internet site that is free and readily accessible to the public. Introducing brokers have the reporting responsibility under the rule. Introducing brokers could disclose the existence of the clearing relationship (including payment for order flow, if any, received by the introducing broker) and adopt by reference the clearing firm’s report to comply with the Rule, provided that they have examined the report and do not have reason to believe it materially misrepresents the order routing practices.
- Furnishing a written copy to customers on request without charge. “Every broker or dealer shall, on request of a customer, disclose to its customer the identity of the venue to which the customer’s orders were routed for execution in the six months prior to the request, whether the orders were directed or non-directed orders, and the time of the transactions”
- Notify customers in writing at least annually of the availability on request of the information.
DFPG Exchange trades for July 2019 equals 292. Exchange trades for August 2019 equals 567. Exchange trades for September 2019 equals 465. Total Q3 2019 RBC exchange trades equals 1,324.
Disclosure of SEC-required order routing information
For purposes of SEC Regulation NMS Rule 606 (formerly Rule 11Ac1-6) DFPG Investments, Inc. (“DFPG”) is required to disclose, as an introducing firm, its clearing relationship with RBC Correspondent Services (“RBC CS”). RBC CS, who acts as DFPG’s clearing firm, is required to make publicly available, quarterly reports on the firm’s order routing practices. RBC CS’ report provides information on the routing of “non-directed orders” which is generally defined as any order that the client has not specifically instructed to be routed to a particular venue for execution. For these non-directed orders, RBC CS has selected the execution venue on behalf of its clients. RBC CS’ report is divided into four sections: one for securities listed on the New York Stock Exchange, one for securities listed on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange, one for securities listed on the American Stock Exchange or regional exchanges, and one for exchange-listed options. For each section, RBC CS’ report identifies the venues most often selected by RBC CS, sets forth the percentage of various types of orders routed to the venues, and discusses the material aspects of RBC CS’s relationship with the venues. RBC Correspondent Services SEC Rule 606 Report Disclosure for Quarter 1 2020 can be found here.
Upon request, DFPG will provide the identity regarding the specific routing venue for executed orders in your account for the previous six months. To request order routing information, you may contact DFPG’s Compliance Department.
Business Continuity Plan
Per regulation, DFPG Investments, LLC is required to maintain a Business Continuity Plan describing measures to ensure continuity in the event of a significant business disruption. DFPG’s Business Continuity Plan can be found here.