Brad began his career in financial services at Fidelity Investments where he spent 5 years primarily involved in trading and supervision. Prior to Fidelity, Brad spent 4 years in the United States Marine Corps.
Brad has a BS in Global Business Management from the University of Phoenix and an MBA from Westminster College in Salt Lake City.
FINRA Series 7, 63, 9, 10, 24, & 52
- I really enjoy the people. Everyone is very friendly and works very well as a team.
- I love the fact that I can make real change. If I find something that needs improved, I can find a solution and completely own the project from start to finish.
- I appreciate DFPG’s dedication to my continued education. They are always willing to support me in enhancing my knowledge.
Least Favorite: The Phantom Menace
“You can do anything you put your mind to.”
My favorite place I have visited so far is Thailand. I would like to continue exploring Southeast Asia.
- I have drunk Cobra Blood, right from the snake.
- I have fished next to a moose.
- Despite living in Utah my whole life, I have never been skiing or snowboarding.